Who is INNOAL?
Innoal is your expert partner in product innovation and product development in Food and Beverages.
Innoal will help you finding the adequate and necessary steps to increase new products success. We will work with you from the product opportunity identification to the product launch.
Innoal is your advisor in Food and Beverage FMCG.
Innoal is your expert consultant in implementing innovation and change management processes and changing the innovation culture.
What motivates us?
The success of innovation in the market.
The passion to understand current consumer needs: short term success.
The interest to understand future consumer needs: mid and long term innovation strategy.
To help you preparing the future of innovation generating insights (current needs) and projecting them into foresights (future needs).
- 25 years of professional experience in FMCG leading international companies.
- Business and functional executive.
- Multifunctional background: R&D, Innovation, Procurement, Marketing, Production and Quality.
- Multichannel expertise: impulse, convenience and organised trade.
- Product categories know-how: snacks (potato chips, extrusion, pellets and corn), dried fruits and nuts, breakfast cereals, fruit juices, beverages, herbal infusions, mayonnaise and dressings, bakery, pastries, vegetable soups and beverages (gazpacho), dehydrated soups, dehydrated desserts and sauces.
- Direct responsibility on the innovation and products development plans for launches in European and global markets.
- Innovation successes: Lay’s Artesanas, Lay’s Gourmet, Lay’s Al Plato, Cheetos Merienda, Doritos, Dippas, Sunbites, Dippas sauces, Dried fruits and nuts Matutano, Gazpacho and soups Alvalle, Quaker Cereals, Tropicana 50, Tropicana Essencials, Tropicana Energy.
Professional Network and collaborators
- Research centers and Universities.
- Laboratories and product development centers.
- Market research institutes.
- Independent consultants with different disciplines expertise.
- Business schools.
- Communication and nutritional consultancy companies.
- Graphic designers.
- Start ups.